last empire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
He Was&Cool

Répondre au sujet    last empire Index du Forum » La communauté » Centre graphique Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
He Was&Cool
Auteur Message
anetfayrl

Masculin

Message He Was&Cool Répondre en citant

He Was Cool > bit.ly/1t49vBi

10cf746e54
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Eun-sung doesnt know shes asleep, and leaves right away for the states, where his mother lives. I laughed out loud 3 times in the first 10 minutes, then the truly funny stuff kinda petered out. Comments (6) Login or Register to post comments Reply 0 ❤ Kkrazy99 Jan 19, 2016 Very adorable and SSH is as sexy as ever!! But shoot poor bunnies/: Reply 1 ❤ Wendox Dec 27, 2015 Even though it's nothing special, this movie remains my favourite one! I've watched this thousand times and still like it Reply 1 ❤ Anonymia Nov 11, 2015 I absolutely adored this, an absolute favourite. i watch it 4 times and the effect to me is the same,. Since she is the first girl who kissed him, as a consequence, she must marry him. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Google+ account. At this one kids birthday party, the birthday kid went going around kissing all the kids (dunno why, but his mom was making him do it) and that kid started crying when Eun-sungs turn came, saying that he didnt wanna die.

I didn't like the characters, acting was a-ok to me. Only the jokes and Song Seung Hoon and Lee Ki Woo I'm willing to applaud. By Cdric ColleminePrivacy policyContactPartners Advertising by Mobile version . Even though it is a teen movie i would recomend this movie to all ages. You never really get why he is so determined to be in a relationship w/ this female, even after the funniest first accidental kiss I have ever seen. there are also fight scenes as that's a high school life, those embarassing moments, crazy stuff you do, you can relate to it. See full summary Director: Byeong-gon Kim Stars: HaNeul Kim, Keun Suk Jang, Tae-Joon Ryu 0 Next Too Beautiful to Lie (2004) Comedy Romance 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.1/10 X A professional lady con makes herself the pharmacist's fiance overnight, and faces a disastrous blemish in her impeccable con-woman career.

pirates ii: stagnetti's revengeft book is_safe:1Daddy, You're Ruining My Party!the simpsons latinto the woodamerican horror story season 4 episode 4it could happen to younoel gallagher's high flying birds liveprisoners in paradisepunisher pc

Jeu 2 Juin - 19:07 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 19:07 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    last empire Index du Forum » La communauté » Centre graphique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation