last empire Index du Forum
Facebook For Ios 41 Ipa

Répondre au sujet    last empire Index du Forum » Last Empire _-_ Le jeu » Bugs et problèmes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook For Ios 41 Ipa
Auteur Message

Message Facebook For Ios 41 Ipa Répondre en citant

Facebook For Ios 4.1 Ipa

Version:4.11 Released:2014-05-07 Shared:2014-05-07 Size:6 mb Download:23390 Compatibility: More by this seller Facebook Facebook Pages Manager Facebook for iOS 3 Description Facebook for iOS 4.0+ for iPhone 3G , iPod touch 2G , and up Facebook para iOS 4.0+ para iPhone 3G , iPod touch 2G , y arriba shoutout to Slovyansk - Hi, this is the Facebook app that is compatible with devices with iOS 4.0 or higher. You can find 3 different working Facebook versions in > App Time Machine > Social Networking or search the store with Facebook. Version:4.11 Released:2014-05-07 Shared:2014-05-07 Size:6 mb Download:23390 Compatibility: About ICPDA DMCA Social Media: Copyright 2008-2018 iTools] Install Facebook v4.1.1.ipa inside this .zip folder Wait for the installation to be finished Enjoy your Facebook app! Credits: FirstAndSecond of whited00r forums .More Video/Screenshots Tweet Download All Version Links Toggle All Links Infomation Category:Cydia By:Facebook, Inc. Download facebook ios 4 for iphone (825 programs) License: All All Free Platform: iPhone iPhone Android Windows Phone BlackBerry Windows Mac Web Apps AdvertisementAdvertisementimo instant messenger free video calls and chat 6.8.7LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneAnother messaging app you don't need standard for most messaging apps except imo is locked in its own platform so friends and family will have to join. Advertisement. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See what friends are up to Share updates, photos and video Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts Watch and interact with live video Play games and use your favorite apps Buy and sell items and services Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description. Facebookv86.0Apple WatchIphone, Ipad, Ios fb fb iphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneipadipadhd for ipadhd for ipadiphoneiphoneiphone/ipadiphone/ipadInstagram iphoneInstagram iphoneyoutube iphone/ipadyoutube iphone/ipad iphoneiphonemacmaciphone/ipadiphone/ipadiphoneiphoneInstagram iphoneInstagram iphoneline iphone/ipadline iphone/ipadiphoneiphoneiphoneiphone Facebook iphone/ipad336M //2017/4/1 ipaAppSync Facebook iosiPhone Facebook , Facebook ,iPhone ,iPad Facebook ,Facebook , iPad :,,:,,:, Facebook ,:,,:,:,]ipaiOS Androidfacebook lite apkiPhoneFacebook iphone/ipad Facebook ios v42.0 ipa Facebook ios hd 164Mhd for ipad 173Miphone 173Myyipad 112Mline iphone/ipad 204MQQ HD 142Mqq for iphone 214Mmac 16.6MFacebook iphone/ipad 336M hdmacline iphone/ipadiphonehd for ipadFacebook iphone/ipadqq for iphoneyyipadQQ HDTIM iphone 0>> QQ176097074 . As new features become available, well highlight those for you in the app. .. Toggle navigation Home Forum Requests iOS App Not Jailbroken? Search . 2017. The new interface looks modern entire screen. Logged momircar11 SuperHero Member Posts: 591 Country: Whited00r User Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 08:18:44 PM Is there any version for 3.1.3? Logged iPhone 3G (8GB) - WD 6.0 Rashid Senior Member Posts: 60 Country: Whited00r iPod iPhone User Device: iPhone 2G Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:04 PM OK, here's the link. Home > Cydia > Facebook for iOS 4 View In iTunes Submit Links Submit Video Facebook for iOS 4 Price: armv6 Infomation Category:Cydia By:Facebook, Inc. Toggle navigation Home Forum Requests iOS App Not Jailbroken? Search . I installed Facebook-221112224845.ipa which is v4.0 and it is working fine on my iPhone 3G running Whited00r 6 which is based on an optimized fast & fluid iOS 3.1.3 so I did not bother trying the others: Facebook v3.2 and v3.5.Since all apps are tested before being uploaded by the App Time Machine secret team that means that those 3 Facebook versions will work on iOS 3.1.3. Author Topic: [Solved] Facebook and Facebook messenger for iOS 4.2.1 (Read 76428 times) Aldin Senior Member Posts: 32 Country: Whited00r 6 User Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows [Solved] Facebook and Facebook messenger for iOS 4.2.1 on: March 15, 2013, 09:32:20 PM I need the latest version of Facebook compatible with iOS 4.2.1 please.Facebook Messenger also.PierreP Moderator note: Edited the post's title to add relevant keywords as described in Whited00r 6: Tips to Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST! and fixed a few typos. .. iOSiOS iOS Facebook iphone/ipad . Print Pages: [1] Go Up previous next . This is great for killing some time with a buddy who is far away, or 625 votes240K downloadsPROS: Simple to set up, Make free calls over 3G, 4G or WiFi, Easy to use, Good call quality, Play games, listen to music, send animations and more, Good friend discovery and social featuresCONS: No group videoconferencing, Limited privacy settingsPicsArt Photo Studio 5.8.0LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneTransform your photos into works of art and let the world discover them! PicsArt Photo Studio is a handy, free iPhone app that belongs to the category version is 5.8.0 and the latest update happened on 9/21/15. Paper is controlled entirely by gestures; swiping 44 votes4K downloadsPROS: Beautiful rethinking of Facebook's mobile app, Content-focused design, Social networking features still exist, Read-later integrationCONS: Simply links out to mobile web, No human-powered curationGoogle+ 4.8.4LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneA completely redesigned experience for iOS completely new interface and experience for iOS users. Home > Social Networking > Facebook View In iTunes Submit Links Submit Video Facebook Price: Free Infomation Category:Social Networking By:Facebook, Inc. The main story photo is overlaid on top of the user's avatar 38 votes24K downloadsPROS: Improved interface and user experience, Ability to create or join Google Hangout, Good performance, Easily +1, comment, and share stories, View Google+ Events on the iPhone, Animated gifs!CONS: Some pictures show up tiny on the iPad, Featured updates flood the news feediQuran Lite 3.3LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneThe Quran on your iPhone iQuran is a powerful, free app only available for iPhone that belongs to the program is 3.3 and its last update happened on 10/29/14. previous next Print Pages: [1] Go Down . Working with iMovie is a pretty comfortable experience, especially 628 votes84K downloadsPROS: Touch gestures for editing, Edit with video, photos and audio from your device, Comes with a selection of themes, Great options for exporting, Very well presentedCONS: More transition effects please, Apple!, No 'Getting Started' guidePaper by Facebook 1.2.6LicenseFree Download LanguageEnglishPlatform iphoneFacebook for mobile reimagined Paper by Facebook is a complete rethinking of how Facebook should work on mobile has been removed from the app. I've reuploaded the files, and please have in mind that I am not the cracker! So don't thank me for these apps ! You can trust me and if you do not, well then just don't download it The folder contains:Facebook App v4.1 (iOS 3+)Facebook Messenger v1.5 (iOS 4+) - fasterFacebook Messenger v1.9 (iOS 4+) - displays smileys and has in app notification, but is much slowerDownloadAnd no there's no Facebook Messenger App version for iOS 3.1.3 But you can do this:Install Facebook App for Facebook chat (new message notifications doesn't work ),Install IM + Pro Messenger for Facebook notifications (Chat only),Install Opera Mini Webbrowser to send pictures. Advertisement. Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Bruan Feature Developer Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 13082 Country: Methuselah Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Linux Re: Facebook Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:28 AM Do you know the specific versions that were compatible? This helps us/you find the last compatible version, rather than just a random version Logged Whited00r 7 FAQ/Bugs and Troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch. All of the listed Apps above are available in AppTimeMachine I'm on 4.2.1 and I dont have apptimemachine.Thanks for the download Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Rashid Senior Member Posts: 60 Country: Whited00r iPod iPhone User Device: iPhone 2G Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 04:50:01 PM But you don't need those apps when you are on 4.2.1 If you want Opera Mini Webbrowser anyways, just download it from the official appstore Logged PierreP WD FAQ Maker Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 2026 Country: Everything is Relative Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Facebook 3 Working Versions in App Time Machine Compatible iOS 3.1.3 Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 12:36:12 AM This link may be be useful to some: Facebook Messenger v1.9.1, requires iOS 4+, Messenger-v1910-Widow.ipa (4,21 Mb) and also this one: facebook messenger 1.9.1.ipa 4.2 MB.QuoteWhat's New in Version 1.9New features include: Add smileys, hearts and other emoji to messagesClick the person's name at the top of your conversation to view their Facebook TimelineSeeing who's active lets you and your friends know how soon to expect a replyImproved "new message" soundOther bug fixesQuote from: momircar11 on March 18, 2013, 08:18:44 PMIs there any version for iOS 3.1.3?You did not specify but if you are asking about Facebook Messenger, the oldest version which is 1.0 requires iOS 4.0 or later 5a02188284
what does it mean when your crush likes your photo on facebookfree download facebook app for nokia 5300free facebook app for youtubefacebook how to delete all private messageshow to save a video from the facebook appjava jar aplikasi facebookdownload facebook sony xperia x8facebook credits generator v1.1.exehack game facebook top eleven be a football managerfacebook app crashing on iphone 3gs

Mar 9 Jan - 14:42 (2018)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 14:42 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    last empire Index du Forum » Last Empire _-_ Le jeu » Bugs et problèmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation